Elder Scott Weber's mission to Madagascar. Check back for weekly emails and pictures of Madagascar!

Alma 26:12 - Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Friday, October 25, 2013

Birthday Photos from Oct 14 Letter

Elder Weber's memory card was corrupted, so he couldn't send pictures for a while. He forwarded his companion's email with photos.  When I post the letter from the 14th, you will see additional explanations about the photos.  

Here is what Elder Bowler had to say about the photos:



Some pictures of from our area, Tsikivy the member that helps us, a dinner appointment at hius house, and Elder Weber experiencing a Malagasy tradition of your birthday. 6 eggs and a kilo of flour were thrown his head. Then he showered, and we hit him again with an egg and flour, then he showered and he hit him with more flour, and then he showered and THEN we let him be :)

Arabaina Tratry ny Tsingeri-toana Naterahana (Happy Birthday)!

The last one is Stevie. He's our friend because he eats bugs! (Added by Ann Weber: Stevie is a lizard which has since become lost somewhere in their apartment.)









No comments:

Post a Comment