Elder Scott Weber's mission to Madagascar. Check back for weekly emails and pictures of Madagascar!

Alma 26:12 - Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Ambohimanga / Transfers

Letter from Feb 9, 2015

So another week has flown by. And this one was transfer week. So it was crazy busy like normal. Airport trips and trips to bus stops, and new missionaries, and all of that. I'll share one crazy expereince for you all.

So Wednesday came and two new missionaries came. The one is a missionary here and the other one is a missionary for Reunion. They flew in on the flight to Mada and then they didnt want to let the one in because she didnt have a visa. However you can get a visa at the airport, but she didnt have a copy of her ticket out of the country, and so then we had to wait for a copy of the flight plan to come on the email in order for her to get a visa to get in the country. So they wanted to send her back to South Africa. Now obviously we didnt let that happen.

It was a good week, but I really don't know what to say. But we did go to Ambohimanga today, which is a lemur park I went to a long time ago. Ill send some pictures in a minute.

But we have been having a lot of fun with our two visa waiters that have been working with us. They are a blast! 

But other than that, not much news. We should have two baptisms within the next week and a half, we will see on that. It is depending on a marriage. 

Life is going really well, and I keep running out of things to write,

I saw another Dublin Ohio shirt this week, at the airport! This brings the total to four Dublin shirts I have seen here. I think the donation bins from Ohio all get sent here, because I see a lot of Ohio shirts here. Ohio State, Dublin, all sorts of things. But that is great!

I have also been very distracted while writing today. So I am sorry if nothing makes sense at all.

But there are pictures so you better be happy!


Elder Weber 

No comments:

Post a Comment