Elder Scott Weber's mission to Madagascar. Check back for weekly emails and pictures of Madagascar!

Alma 26:12 - Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Story and Photos from Jan 13 letter



TODAY!!  (Monday January 13th, 2014)
Today has been a great day. We started this morning with an activity for the leaders of the branch, all of the auxillary presidencies, and then also the missionaries. We had about an 1.5 hours of lessons, and then we went to this cool lake in my area, near a members house. Big lake and there are tons of pictures from it today. And then we ate some lunch there as well. Here is a story of the pictures. (For help, I will try to number the pictures in the story)

So the story goes like this:
We started this morning with an activity, with Branch President Emile leading the activity (9336). 

Afterwards we had a Vatsim-panahy (spiritual thought) by yours truly (9337). 

When finished with the program, most of the younger people in attendence went out to a nearby lake called Andraikiba. (9345) 

It is a nice large beautiful lake. Lots of cool people where there like picture 9351. 

Our DMB even did some back flips (9353) 

There was this cool flower that i took a cool picture with (9356) 

and also with my nametag (9358) 

There even was a house that was alive (9362 sy 9363) 


And then we had a fun time being scared to death on this big tall scary made, not very sturdy platform in the lake. (9373). It was a beautiful day at the lake. 

I tried to use my story telling voice, so Im not sure how well it turned out. But we had a blast this morning it was so great!

Until next week!

Elder Weber

No comments:

Post a Comment