Elder Scott Weber's mission to Madagascar. Check back for weekly emails and pictures of Madagascar!

Alma 26:12 - Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Monday, February 10, 2014

Photos from Feb 10 2014

These first 3 photos are of some paintings that Elder Weber had commissioned. He said some of the best artists in the country are here, and it isn't very expensive to have the paintings made.  I love the one of the Washington DC Temple.



Above: Painting made from picture of the Washington DC templ

 Above and 4 below: Trip to Mandona. "Very countryside!"



 Below: A drawing Elder Weber made to help explain the roles of full-time missionaries and branch missionaries. I found a very basic translator program and found out Filoha is President and lehilohy is man.

Below: Birthday celebration for their DMB (Branch Mission Leader) complete with eggs and flour



No comments:

Post a Comment