Elder Scott Weber's mission to Madagascar. Check back for weekly emails and pictures of Madagascar!

Alma 26:12 - Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Thursday, April 9, 2015

HAPPY EASTER!!

Letter from April 9, 2015 - Mom note:  I have two other letters that I haven't posted yet, but I thought I would post this and then catch up. 

It was a good week! A lot of things happened, but it was good! 

We were able to go and teach some this week.

But on Monday we had the Reunion Zone Leaders with us and we took them with us and we taught and had a good time. And then on Tuesday we had the MLC/

So the MLC started in the morning and went until about 3:30. It was a great meeting, we discussed a lot of things for the future of the mission. Lunch was great as always, they made Chicken Enchiladas which were ridiculously good. When the meeting was finished, we cleaned up and taught english class, and then we did ASL with Jules.

The rest of the week was really good as well. We made a visit with President Adams, we taught some lessons, did office work, and everything.

And then Saturday was the big day! 

We attended Norbert's baptism. It was a great service, very well attended, and everything was just great. Naturally, the water was brown, we had to use a fire hose and buckets to fill it up, along with the tap, and everything. But they got baptized, all four of them. I will try and send pictures next week, I need to get them from some other people, as they are on their cameras. There was probably between 200-250 people there. There were some great talks given that explained very well everything about the baptism and the church. We also got 25 referrals from people there that would like to learn more about the church. And then Sunday was a great day, great church time and everything.

So I hope you all enjoyed conference, we will be watching it in 3 weeks. My last weekend in Madagascar will be conference! What a way to go out!

Elder Weber 

No comments:

Post a Comment