Elder Scott Weber's mission to Madagascar. Check back for weekly emails and pictures of Madagascar!

Alma 26:12 - Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Thursday, April 30, 2015

My last email!

April 27, 2015 Letter - Although Elder Weber is now home and officially Scott Weber again, I decided to finish my duty and post his last letter that came this past Monday.

Well, the time has come! I am coming home this week! It doesn't feel real at all, but its here.

So the biggest things that occured this week were preparing everything for transfers, getting some headway on big office projects, teaching a few lessons, and .... a departure interview.

So because there are 11 of us going home this week, President could not do all of the departure interviews on Tuesday and so we split them up over two days and 6 of us had our departure interview on Friday. Well I was part of it. It was a weird feeling being done. It does not feel like I will actually be home in a few days. People are always asking, "What does it feel like" and questions like that, and the answer is that it just feels normal. It just feels like time is ticking away ever the same. Maybe once I am on my way to the airport or something it will feel a little different, but for now it just feels natural and not very different. 

So these last few days are kinda crazy and up in the air about what is going on. So today has some special things planned and tomorrow will be more of the same and departure dinner and getting ready to go and then Wednesday morning hits and BAM its over just like that.

I truly know the importance of missionary work. These past two years have been full of miracles and I am so grateful for the opportunity I had to come here and be a part of this great work! I know that our Savior lives, that is the greatest message of all that He lives, He loves us, and we are here to do His will and His work. Individually we are all weak and cannot do much, but when coupled with His stength and might, we can do all things. We all need to do our part, that is all He asks, He is not asking us to be more than He knows we can be. 

Well I will see you on Thursday. Its not that far away.
Elder Scott Weber


NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment