Elder Scott Weber's mission to Madagascar. Check back for weekly emails and pictures of Madagascar!

Alma 26:12 - Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Monday, April 20, 2015

Its coming fast!

Letter from 4/20

This was a great week, but the time moves so dang fast. This week went by in a blink of an eye.

This week we had the opportunity to go on two splits and also had the opportunity to get some things done in the office. Also we taught english class, taught some awesome lessons to some of our awesome investigators. We got fed by the Public Affairs couple on Tuesday and it was delicious. And then also President Adams went out to teach with us last night. We taught some great lessons to a recent convert and then to some great investigators. 

This week we are going to be busy in the office and there is also a bunch of things to get done in the area and just there is always things to be done. This is going to be a crazy last week.

It doesnt feel real that I will be home next week. I don't think it will be real until I actually end up on the plane, or maybe until I am in America again. But there are plenty of things to keep me busy here. Tomorrow we will spend most of the day in the office, specifically in President's Office, we have office meeting, MLS meeting, transfer meeting, and then other office work, english class, ASL with Jules, PMG class, and we are going to try and get all of that done by 7PM. So we will see how tomorrow and the rest of this weeks shapes out to be. 

Its really hard to find things to say these days.

Elder Weber 

No comments:

Post a Comment