Elder Scott Weber's mission to Madagascar. Check back for weekly emails and pictures of Madagascar!

Alma 26:12 - Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Here comes December!!!



It is weird to think that December has already arrived! And with it the holiday cheer! I am gearing up for Christmas and I am so so excited! I have started caroling day and night, and I am excited. It is a little weird it being so warm and being in the Christmas spirit.
This week was a good week. My companion and I worked hard, but the numbers werent quite what we were hoping for. But that is ok, because they were still pretty good. This upcoming week should be an interesting week.
This last week was Thanksgiving, and we had a good time. We wanted to buy a dukatra(I have no clue how that is spelled) but it is a cross between a duck and a chicken. They are really fat and look good to eat. But you couldnt find one to buy, so we settled instead for some really good sinoa food. Sinoa is Chinese, there is a nice expensive restaurant near us that has good sinoa food. It was good. I also bought a little package of deli sliced turkey, which was SO EXPENSIVE, but it was worth it to say that I ate turkey on Thanksgiving! IT WAS SO GOOD!!
We also taught a lot this past week, and did some contacting. Tomorrow we have a great zone conference with Elder Renlund of the seventy who has come to Mada for a mission tour. It should be really good. We are really excited.
We should have some more baptisms coming up this next week, if things go well with the bap interviews this evening. We shall see what happens.
This next week should be good, and we have transfer news coming up this next Sunday. I personally think I will be staying here in Ivandry for a little while longer, but it all according to what the Lord wants for me at this time.
Life is going well, and more details about Christmas and Skyping when we get closer.
Merry Early Christmas!
Elder Weber

No comments:

Post a Comment