Elder Scott Weber's mission to Madagascar. Check back for weekly emails and pictures of Madagascar!

Alma 26:12 - Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Monday, December 2, 2013

Photos from December 1, 2013

This week, I decided to upload the pictures first.  The first are from a baptism last month. Elder Weber baptized the girl while his companion baptized the boy.



The next set of pictures are to show the rainy season.  Some have short descriptions after each picture.
 Elder Bowler in the rain
 This is a path and not a creek or river.
Picture of hail storm that comes along with the rainy season.

No comments:

Post a Comment