Elder Scott Weber's mission to Madagascar. Check back for weekly emails and pictures of Madagascar!

Alma 26:12 - Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Week 10 Part 2



Mom note: or as the subject line of the email read "Finish of my email and pictures"
 
Hey!! There are going to be some pictures. We are at a cyber near our apartment and I have my card reader. 

So..... I learned today that prayer works. This morning on our way out of the apartment, I prayed for the four of us there, look qt the pictures. The other two are Elder Midgley(my group in the mtc) and Elder Austin, our zone leader and Elder Midgley's companion. I prayed that we would be safe from any vehicles today, which yes sounded weird both then and now, but it worked..... For me at least, the car no longer has a side mirror. We were walking, which is sketchy anyways and you always have close calls with cars, but today as I was walking, a car's mirror decided to collide with my forearm, and my forearm won! Don't worry, didnt hurt too much, mostly just scared. But I knocked the mirror clean off. The car was probably going about 15-20 mph. So yeah, next time you are inspired to pray to be safe from cars hitting you, take it seriously. 

No comments:

Post a Comment