Elder Scott Weber's mission to Madagascar. Check back for weekly emails and pictures of Madagascar!

Alma 26:12 - Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Zone Conference



We had a great week this week, but not if you look at the stats. It was a real downer in that category, but there were a lot of ups.

On Thursday we had an opportunity to eat lunch with Elder and Sister Todd. First off, Elder Todd says hi to you dad, but the lunch meeting was very productive. We were able to discuss the progress of this branch and things that could be done better. We also had the opportunity to help him with a project. We also got to read a case file that they made for a new building here in Antsirabe. They are looking to build a nice District/Stake center here in Antsirabe, really close to the church. They land is already purchased but they are still discussing the actual building of the building. But it was a very good case, and we shall see if we can get this building built soon.

On Saturday we had Zone Conference, which was extremely exciting and we heard and learned alot of different things. It was very inspiring and it always encourages me to be a better missionary. I will take the things we learned and try to apply it to my work here and in my life. There is so many resources that we have to help bring souls unto our Heavenly Father.

I must admit, speaking English can be hard, it is pretty hard to speak 100 percent in English and to not mix the languages. When speaking to missionaries it is no problem, but when speaking with President or Sister Adams, or the Todd's that is when I have to try and only speak English, but it is really hard. Translating is also hard, english to Malagasy is easier than the other way, but when the Todds and the Adams come to church, I have to translate for them.

Anyways, life is good. Life is great. Life is wonderful.

Elder Weber 

No comments:

Post a Comment